Sunday, May 6, 2007

T-3 Weeks

We are pretty much at exactly T-3 weeks... at least we will be in one hour.

So I hope that all of you will add this blog to your favorites and check back in on me and Greg.

Originally I was intending to just write a hard copy journal on my travels. However, after thinking about it... even though I can't wait to leave everything behind for 3 months, I guess it wouldn't hurt to let my friends and family aware of my well-being. Also, the fact that Greg intends to bring a laptop with him helped the decision. If he doesn't... theres always internet cafes.

Me and Greg are in the process of outfitting our bikes and getting in shape for the trip. We plan on doing on average 60 miles a day (4-5 hours of riding on a bike thats loaded down). However we will definitely push that average up on a few days and sometimes go around 100 miles a day in nice riding countries (Like the Netherlands!).

Once me and him have "cemented" (as much as we can really cement a broad overview itinerary when its all dependent on how well we bike, the weather, and how much we love where we are at the moment) our plans... I will post them here.

Look forward to posting some more blogs, and posting some pictures as well. Also hope some of you keep us updated on whatever you have planned for the summer whether its a kick ass internship with a firm in Manhattan or chilling at your parents pool drinking margaritas.

3 Weeks... 3 Weeks.

Frank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting. I'll be in Luxembourg on business June 10-13. Spending a couple of weeks after that traveling around Europe. Drop me a line. I may be in your neck of the woods. This is Dustin, by the way. If you'd like my e-mail address, ask Carrie (Canabisqueen). She has my current info.