Sunday, May 20, 2007

Recurring Nightmare

Its 6 am and I just woke up and ran upstairs to see if it was real. Haha.

I keep having this recurring nightmare of my bike being lost. And yes, it is a nightmare. For some reason I come home and my bike is not in my living room. So I check to see if it is outside (which it wouldn't be... it is NOT an outside bike :P). And it's not. So I ask Vik if he knows where it is. And he doesn't.

I grab Drew's road bike to ride around College Park looking for it. I get hungry and go into Chipotle. I come out and the lock is on the ground with the bike nowhere to be seen. Fuck, I just lost another bike.

Then I get home and grab my old mountain bike to ride around looking for both of the lost road bikes. The mountain bike is squeaky and insufficient to the task at hand. Vik and Pra come along to help. For some reason College Park has turned into a mountain town and we are faced with impassable hills in front of us. Man... if only I had my road bike.

There is probably some meaning behind all of this.

What a head case I am. Back to bed...

No comments: