Thursday, July 5, 2007

To Krakow, Poland

Tomorrow I leave all normalcy. But I am getting ahead of myself!

Happy July 4th
We just wound up drinking a lot. We boiled hot dogs, ate nacho tortilla chips, and watched youtube videos of the star spangled banner, America the beautiful, and Team America World Police. It was amazingly American. We then headed out to an Indy club. It was called Katy's Garage. They had good music (played Muse, Forward Russia!, Nirvana, etc). We made a German friend named Patrick and got his information. We played foosball a lot and lost a lot. All in all good times, as we got kicked out at bar closing... at 4am. Everyone wanted Doners and they got them, we walked home and eventually got to bed around 5am. Alex had to leave early... sucks.

I dont feel like updating
I leave Dresden tomorrow for Krakow, Poland. I guess that fulfills my obligation to let people know where I am in case of accidental death. I changed my mind from Prague cause I have already been there. So we will see how this goes. I might let you all know.


Peace. Hope you are all having a great summer, by the way.

No comments: