Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Onward to Edinburgh (Scotland)!

We have arrived in Newcastle Upon Tyne! We stayed in Middlesbrough an extra day cause Greg's knee was messed up. Got some meds for him. Beef and Ness were great! Will update more. But its been raining for the past two days, which is crap. Camping in the rain wasn't fun, biking not as bad.

We are at a library in Newcastle... I felt like a hobo as I used the hand dryers to dry off my socks and shoes... go me!

We are planning our route to Edinburgh now... so will write more later... eventually.

ALSO the pictures link on the right hand side is updated up until Alton Towers. It has like 170 pictures or so I think... so check them out.

Love,
Frank

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you feel about the words "anal sex?"

not the act. just the words.

Jeff said...

Ah, the library, or the "homeless emporium" as some would call it. Does your library have a good selection of English-language books? Those are the best.

Thanks for the small incremental update. You have no idea how satisfying it is to see new material posted on these blogs which I check about once a day.

And Dan, the words "anal sex" get me excited about the act itself. It also induces a sudden urge to go dancing.

Unknown said...

I think the word anal, completely separated from its meaning, is a very satisfying word, because it repeats what is possibly the best letter of the alphabet ("a") TWICE and it flows in a pattern of ascending character representation (using the letters "n" and "l" in reverse order with the letter "m," which one would expect to see between them, replaced by the "a")
Altogether very poetic, very symphonic.
as for the word "sex" I don't have much to say about it, except that it has a slightly amusing sound to the ear.

Dan said...

hey i got bored at work and started my own blog. check it out